Umbraco/.NET Web Developer
You'll be working on multiple projects at the same time alongside a lengthy list of maintenance and update tasks, and so will be expected to take responsibility for your own time management and delivery within the team.
An Ideal Candidate Will…
- Have 2-3 years experience with Umbraco and be Umbraco Certified (If you have experience but no certification we will pay for Umbraco certification).
- Be familiar with Umbraco version 7 and ideally earlier versions
- Be familiar with .NET Framework, MVC, Razor, Web Forms and Web Services
- Be well-versed in C#.NET and ASP.NET
- Have a good knowledge of HTML/CSS and responsive web design techniques and Bootstrap
- Be a team member
- Be able to handle multiple concurrent projects
Additional desirables will be…
- Having an understanding of MS SQL Server
- Web API
- Windows/Web Services
- Source code management (e.g. GIT)
- Experience of Windows Hosting, Windows Server
- Working in an Agile team
- Spec/solution-design writing
- Front-end and design skills
- Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of e-commerce
If you think you would be a good addition to the team, send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not respond to any enquiries from agencies.